Specific message in each event's e-mail form ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Specific message in each event's e-mail form ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jiri Kotria

Hello,

I’m seriously thinking of buying your WooCommerce Tickets product, but still having some questions even after checking your tutorial videos.

1. I would like to have different message in each event’s “Thank you for your order” e-mail form… I would like to send some important information to the customer after ordering our product/ticket – and I need to have different text/message in each event’s e-mail (different event = different information message).

In fact I’m going to use your product for ordering and sending advance payments of our seminars – with Events Calendar connection/linking. That’s why I need some specific info for each kind of ticket. If I would send this info directly in “Thank you for your order form” then I wouldn’t need another e-mail message to our customer.

Thanks for your reply, best,

Jiri.

Geoff

Hi there, Jiri! Thanks for getting in touch.

Great question. Custom email messages on a per-ticket or a per-event basis isn’t supported right out of the box.

That said, I do think it would be possible with some custom development. For example, you might consider using Advanced Custom Fields to add an admin field for event posts, use that for your various descriptions, then call it in the email template. The email template can be overridden and customized–see our Themer’s Guide for more details on overriding and customizing our plugin templates.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Jiri Kotria

Hello Geoff,

thanks for your answer,
    I will try to do that implementation of Advanced Custom Fields,
    I hope that you can help me in case of some difficulties.

Best,

Jiri

Geoff

Awesome, thanks for following up, Jiri!

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. I do want to note that we are fairly limited in terms of helping out with custom development questions. That said, we’d love to point you in the right direction if we can. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Specific message in each event's e-mail form ?’ is closed to new replies.