Students being registered for past events!!!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Students being registered for past events!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nbuckland
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having a problem with my students signing up for November classes but they end up being registered in the previous month’s recurring session. I think last month was the first the recurring series.

Barry

Hi nbuckland,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

It sounds like you are trying to use WooCommerce Tickets with one or more recurring events – but I’m afraid that is not supported at this time. From our product page:

Right now, recurring events are not supported, and attempting to set up tickets on a recurrence pattern will not work. We’re working on this for the next major release, since we realize it’s in high demand, and will update this page at that point.

With that in mind, would it be possible to restructure things so you are setting up tickets against regular events rather than recurring ones?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Students being registered for past events!!!’ is closed to new replies.