Stying the page that the events calendar resides on?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Stying the page that the events calendar resides on?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    raganchris
    Participant

The WordPress theme I’m using is called “RT-Theme 18” and with its Template Builder, enables you to create page (style) templates which can be applied to any page under WordPress’ template options. The only page I can’t apply a styled template to is the default events calendar page because this page doesn’t show up in wp’s dashboard. How am I able to style this page to match my other pages on my site?

Here is a typical page on my site which is styled so that the bread crumbs and page title fall within the blue bar just below the navigation: http://www.fcapgroup.com/about-us/meet-our-staff/

And this is the default events calendar page which I’m unable to apply the blue bar style: http://www.fcapgroup.com/events/

Geoff

Hey there, Chris! Welcome to the forums and thanks for getting in touch. 🙂

Good question. As you’ve already discovered, the calendar page isn’t actually a page that is editable through your WordPress dashboard. However, you can override any style for the calendar in one of two ways:

• <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>Adding the styles to your theme’s style.css file</span>
    • Creating a new directory to your theme folder called tribe-events, adding a file in there called tribe-events.css, and adding your styles in there.

These steps are detailed more thoroughly in the “Customizing Styles” section of our Themer’s Guide. I’d suggest heading over there to learn more about how to customizing the calendar styles.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Chris! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Chris! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Stying the page that the events calendar resides on?’ is closed to new replies.