Subscribe to calendar / calendar categories

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Subscribe to calendar / calendar categories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave Bell

Hey guys, I can’t find any option to allow users to subscribe to the calendar events to receive email updates when new events are created. Is this not a feature? If not, is it planned?

Thanks.

Barry

Hi Dave!

I’m afraid that is not currently a feature but we currently have pretty much this very request under review:

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/4511607-allow-users-to-subscribe-to-calendar-via-email

You are more than welcome to show your support by upvoting the request – and if you continue to monitor the above URL you will be able to check in periodically and see if we’ve started work on it or not 🙂

Does that answer your question?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread (and so it will no longer be monitored by staff). If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscribe to calendar / calendar categories’ is closed to new replies.