The event calendar pro is changing my profil links

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The event calendar pro is changing my profil links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    prebenjensen
    Participant

When I click on the member’s profile, I come to the profile’s activities and not to the member’s profile. I disabled pro so the site works as it should.
    Is there a fix on the way, otherwise I will cancel the purchase.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the issue with the profile links you are having. I can help out.

I am not sure exactly what profile links you are talking about. In the admin or on the front end? Are you using a plugin for profiles?

Let me know and we can go from there to resolve this.

Thanks

prebenjensen
    Participant

It is in the frontend upper right corner, and I am not using any plugin for the profiles. When pro is deactivatet nothing’s wrong, but when activatet the profil link is pointing to profil activities.

Brian
    Keymaster

How strange I have not seen that before. I tested on a couple sites I run and none of them have that redirect.

Can you leave The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro active and follow our testing for conflicts guide and see if you can find the conflicting causing this in your site:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The event calendar pro is changing my profil links’ is closed to new replies.