The Events Calendar and Wootickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Events Calendar and Wootickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anders Kristoffersson

Does the free version of The Events Calendar work with Woocommerce Tickets addon?

Or do i have to buy The Events Calendar Pro too?

Petermcn

I need to create an events calendar and online course booking system.
    It is for someone who offers about 5 training courses, a number of times throughout the year, each course can a varying number of candidates, up to a maximum. People could buy a ‘ticket’ i.e. a place on the course to achieve this, hence my thinking of using wooTickets to deliver this.
    I am thinking of using the EC and maybe wooTickets to do this.
    Questions:
    Is this the best way to do it?
    What is the package I need, it seems I would need EC PRO and wootickets, which separately would total $200?
    Thank you , Peter

Casey D

Hello Anders Kristoffersson,

The free version of The Events Calendar works very well with WooTickets, you don’t need PRO.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting! In this forum we try to keep our threads focused on just one user’s problem. This ensures that we are addressing your specific problem instead of a general group one, and not possibly missing anything unique your situation.

To that end, would you mind opening up a new topic here about your issue? If you could please detail in your own words exactly what your problem is (instead of just linking here), that will go a long way towards helping you get this issue resolved as fast as possible.

I hope you understand our reasoning here and do not mind this extra step, we have just found it serves our users best.

Cheers!

Casey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar and Wootickets’ is closed to new replies.