The Events Calendar not showing up under settings – Need to add my license code

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets The Events Calendar not showing up under settings – Need to add my license code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mikeparagon
    Participant

Just purchase TEC PRO for a restaurant I work with and we need to add the license key but there are no The Events Calendar under settings where I can add my license code. Was wondering if there is a way through the plugin files to add it. I have access to our venues site via FTP and can add it there if that will solve the problem. Any other suggestions would be great!

http://puu.sh/70iyl/a1857b877f.png

Thanks!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy mikeparagon,

Is this a Multi-User site perchance? If so, there is currently a bug that prevents the license key from being input. It is something we want to fix ASAP in an upcoming release. Or, if you are not running MU, then you will find the field under WP Admin > Events > Settings, click over to the Licenses tab, and add it there. So, it is not under general WP Settings, rather you will find the Settings inside of the Events flyout in the WP Admin left hand column.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

mikeparagon
    Participant

Not using MU, and thats where I had originally looked but nothing. Maybe I am missing something, but I have used TEC before, upgraded license with another site a while back and it worked fine. Screenshot here http://puu.sh/713GK/c53cc6cf7c.png

Brook
    Participant

Howdy mikeparagon,

If you are not using the MU plugin then your settings page should look like this. Are you seeing any of the Pro features missing elsewhere, like recurring events? Does the Pro Plugin show up as activated in WP Admin > Plugins?

– Brook

mikeparagon
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Okay. Would you mind answering these two questions for me?

Are you seeing any of the Pro features missing elsewhere, like recurring events? Does the Pro Plugin show up as activated in WP Admin > Plugins?

You have probably already double checked if the “The Events Calendar PRO” plugin (In addition to the regular “The Events Calendar”) is already activated or not, but just in case you have not I need to know. Are they both installed an activated? That is basically my only suspect at the moment. What about other Pro feature like recurring events? Can you add recurring events right now, or is that functionality missing as well?

– Brook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar not showing up under settings – Need to add my license code’ is closed to new replies.