Theme (Kora – Themeforest) Compatibility

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Theme (Kora – Themeforest) Compatibility

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bonner

Hello, I’m using the FREE version of your plugin to test out the functionality. I’m ready to purchase but…when I add an event, it doesn’t display on the calendar. If you look at QuestATA.net/calendar, there is supposed to be an event on May 17th. It’s listed in the event widget on the News page but won’t show in the Calendar.
    After a couple of searches, I’m almost positive that there’s a compatibility issue between my theme and your plugin? With that said, can you help me to get this fixed (before or after purchase) because theme authors are not going to lift a finger to help (they claimed to have 5 star support).

Thank you in advance.

Leah

Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch! The first thing to do here is to confirm that this is indeed a theme conflict. If you can (or you have a test site), switch back to a default theme like Twenty Thirteen and check to see if the issue is resolved. If that fixes it, you know it is indeed the theme that causing the issue.

If you do decide to purchase Events Calendar PRO we will do our best to help you out. However, we can’t customize your site for you, and if complex customizations are needed to get your theme working with our plugin we will only be able to provide limited support. I highly recommend you read over this post for more details on our policy.

As Rob notes in that post, this doesn’t mean that we won’t help- it’s just that we do have limitations on our support. It also depends on your capabilities and confidence, of course. The first step would be to have you take a look at our Themer’s Guide. If that doesn’t help you get sorted, you might want to consider upgrading to Events Calendar PRO for the support capabilities. I’d also be happy to recommend some developers who could work on your site, if you’d like.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme (Kora – Themeforest) Compatibility’ is closed to new replies.