Ticket box showing, no tickets available for purchase?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Ticket box showing, no tickets available for purchase?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thewallrus
    Participant

Hi – along with a few others, tickets can no longer be purchased from our site, but the box shows. Looking at the event detail I can see that the plugin and Eventbrite are talking to each other (we amended total tickets available on Eventbrite, and that has fed through). My suspicion is a change on the Eventbrite side, as we’ve not changed anything plugin/theme related, and I appear to not be the only one with this issue.
    Grateful for your assistance,
    Darren

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, thewallrus! Thanks very much for reporting this issue.

Yes, this looks like a change in the Eventbrite API, and we’re seeing it locally. We’re hoping to get a snippet for you ASAP that can help workaround.

Please stay tuned! :)

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, again! We’ve worked up a snippet which seems to resolve the issue in our testing.

Please add this to your theme’s functions.php file:

http://pastebin.com/9mamHHTN

Also, as this is a temporary stopgap measure, please make a note of where you put it. For good housekeeping purposes, you’ll want to remove this once we get a fix rolled into our plugin.

Thanks! 🙂

thewallrus
    Participant

Hi Kelly – that appears to have done the trick. Thx so much for the speedy response!
    Cheers,
    Darren

Kelly
    Participant

You’re most welcome, Darren!

Also, we managed to sneak in the fix to our latest update that released yesterday afternoon. If you update to version 3.4, you should be able to remove the code snippet and have things back to normal.

Thanks for your patience while we got things straightened out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket box showing, no tickets available for purchase?’ is closed to new replies.