Ticketing Solution Like EventBrite's Custom Order Form for Each Event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticketing Solution Like EventBrite's Custom Order Form for Each Event

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tammy

Hi! I’m trying to convince our organizations to use Wootickets instead of EventBrite but I need to make sure it has the ability to handle our event. We use EB so I hope you don’t mind that I ask questions in those terms…

Our event has several event types with several ticket types. These ticket types go up in price as the event date gets closer.

1. I see that I can set start/end dates for a ticket. I only want the “on sale” tickets to show. When it ends, I need it to hide. Is that the way Wootickets handle multiple ticket types for an event?

2. Our event types are listed for sale in different areas of our website. General Admission tickets are under a different menu option than our discounted passes. Is that possible?

3. I also need to capture different information at checkout for each Event created. Is it possible for each event type to have its own checkout form or can I use Ninja Forms with Wootickets to customize a form for each ticket like you can a product in Woocommerce?

4. I see how I can mark a purchase as refunded but is there a way to mark an order as something else like “transferred”?

5. Can I manually create orders and will it email the attendee once I complete the registration? Would like to mark an order as Transferred and then create a new order number for the person the ticket was transferred to.

6. We were also looking into an affiliate program to give our promoters a reward system for promoting our event. I was looking at Affiliates Pro but just wanted to get your thoughts on how it would work with Wootickets.

7. Do you have a demo of the Event Calendar Pro with Wootickets we can try?

Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets.

I looked through all your questions and for the most part the answer is that is beyond the features we have. I am sure some of those features are possible, but any customization is for the most part beyond the support we can provide. Also you mention a couple of other vendor products and I am not sure if they work or not many times they do, but it really depends on how they are setup if they do not work though we cannot provide support on integrating them.

This New User Primer shows exactly how our plugin works:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/wootickets-new-user-primer/

Unfortunately, that is as close to a demo we have. We are working on a new site and then after that working to provide a better way to demo our products.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticketing Solution Like EventBrite's Custom Order Form for Each Event’ is closed to new replies.