Tickets stopped showing up in the Eventbrite Tickets Information box

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Tickets stopped showing up in the Eventbrite Tickets Information box

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paliradu
    Participant

Today we’ve noticed that the Eventbrite Tickets Plugin has stopped showing the tickets available for an event. As a result people can no longer buy tickets.

Have a look at this event for an example of what i mean:
    http://alternativesevents.org.uk/event/mary-daniels-design-your-life-how-to-create-a-powerful-year/#tribe-events-content

Could you please tell me what’s the reason for this happening and how can we fix it ASAP? Or if you’ve got a hot fix to use ? We need to bring the ticket sales back up ASAP to cut down the loss of sales.

Your help in getting this addressed is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Radu

Raiquel
    Participant

Thanks for posting because I thought it was just us. We’re experiencing the same issue today and we are also losing sales. I agree, this needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, folks! Thanks very much for reporting this issue.

Yes, this looks like a change in the Eventbrite API, and we’re seeing it locally. We’re hoping to get a snippet for you all ASAP that can help workaround.

Please stay tuned! :)

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, again! We’ve worked up a snippet which seems to resolve the issue in our testing.

Please add this to your theme’s functions.php file:

http://pastebin.com/9mamHHTN

Also, as this is a temporary stopgap measure, please make a note of where you put it. For good housekeeping purposes, you’ll want to remove this once we get a fix rolled into our plugin.

Thanks! 🙂

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, folks! Good news!

We managed to sneak in the fix to our latest update that released yesterday afternoon. If you update to version 3.4, you should be able to remove the code snippet and have things back to normal.

Thanks for your patience while we got things straightened out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets stopped showing up in the Eventbrite Tickets Information box’ is closed to new replies.