Time Error on recurring event on calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Time Error on recurring event on calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    newburghrestoration
    Participant

On my calendar I have the “Trivia Night at Newburgh Brewing Co.” for Wednesdays. It is a recurring event for every Wednesday. Out of nowhere the calendar changed the event time as an over night event, essentially making this a 2 day event because the time change overlaps midnight. I have deleted and re-entered this event a million times. The same thing always happens-the first day will be at the correct time, the rest of the times for the year will have the wrong time. I appreciate the help.

Barry

How odd, I’m not sure I’ve seen quite that problem being reported previously. Can you update the entire series (“edit all”) and correct this times that way?

newburghrestoration
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been doing the “edit all.” It doesn’t change anything.

Barry

Puzzling.

The closest thing to a similar issue I’ve seen turned out to be a conflict (with Series Engine, I think the plugin was called, though that won’t necessarily be the case here).

With that in mind, would it be possible to:

• Double check that you are using the latest versions of The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO
    • Deactivate all other plugins
    • Switch to a default and unmodified theme
    • At this point, there are a few things to test out:
      • Do the events you already know to be affected still exhibit the same problem?
      • If you once again try editing them, are you now able to correct them?
      • At this point try creating a completely new set of recurring events … are they immune from this problem or do they suffer the same fate?
    • If we get some positive results such as successfully creating a new chain of events without this problem, or being able to correct the existing events, start reactivating everything one at a time
    • Check at each stage to see if your theme/a particular plugin causes the issue to recur

Is that possible here?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Time Error on recurring event on calendar’ is closed to new replies.