Time zone support?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Time zone support?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amber

Hi there, I am using the free events plugin. Some of our events are virtual and people from several times zones are joining the events. Is there a way to indicate time zone, either in the free or the PRO plugin? Cheers, Amber

Barry

Hi!

Yes it’s possible to change the time format to include the timezone – this adjustment can be made via the WordPress settings screens (and isn’t unique to the PRO plugin).

If you need any further help with this specific issue though please do post on the appropriate forum.

Thanks for getting in touch!

pegcitylovely
    Participant

Hi there,
    I made the change to add TimeZone to My Events under the settings and it still doesn’t show up….

pickleshy
    Participant

(Subscribing to comments on this thread.)

Jaroslav
    Participant

The same problem here. Whats the answer?

Barry

Hi: I’m sorry we didn’t see all these replies – but please do remember that pre-sales is not the right place to seek technical support. You can post for further help either on the wordpress.org forums (if you do not have a premium license) or else on the PRO forums.

Thanks (and please note this thread will no longer be monitored by staff – if you need further assistance, please create a new thread 🙂 ).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Time zone support?’ is closed to new replies.