Title page on Photo mode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Title page on Photo mode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shavano
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have the following problem: if I’m in List mode, and go to the page for a particular category (let’s say /events/category/exhibitions/), the title of the page reflects that: “Upcoming Events › Exhibitions”. However, if I’m in Photo mode, that is not the case, the title just says “Upcoming Events”. Can this title behave like the one on List mode?

Barry

That seems like a great idea and I’ll log it so we can potentially roll this into a future release. In the meantime, you might be able to use some code like this (which you could add to your theme’s functions.php file):

add_action( 'tribe_pre_get_view', 'occassionally_kill_pro_title_filter' );

function occassionally_kill_pro_title_filter() {
    	remove_action( 'tribe_pre_get_view', 'occassionally_kill_pro_title_filter' );
    	if ( ! tribe_is_photo() ) return; // You could extend or further limit when this runs
    	remove_filter( 'tribe_get_events_title', array( TribeEventsPro::instance(), 'reset_page_title'));
    }

Does that help here? (… and thanks for reporting this issue!)

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to update you here. We were not able to fix this issue in time for our upcoming release (3.6). However, it is still very much a priority and we plan to work on it for a future maintenance release. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thank you for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah

indrakubicek
    Participant

Any news on this? I really want to be able to display just the category title (without Upcoming Events > bit at all) on photo view. Could you provide my with some code to do that please?

indrakubicek
    Participant

this thread solved my particular issue if anyone want to do the same thing…

Barry

Unfortunately we missed some replies – please accept our apologies on that count. Right now though we are only notified when the original poster updates the thread: for that reason it is always best to create a new thread of your own. With that in mind and also because quite a lot of time has passed at this point I will go ahead and close the thread – but if you still need help please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Title page on Photo mode’ is closed to new replies.