Title Tags

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Goldford
    Participant

Is there a way to easily change the title tags () for the events pages? For example, the title tag for the main calendar reads “Events | Title of Site”, but we want it to read something different. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Jonathan

Lee
    Participant

This is something I’d like to know too. Thanks.

Barry

Would something like this (you could drop it into your theme’s functions.php file for instance) work for you?

Lee
    Participant

Looks like it works great without the “100” at the end of the add_filter. Thanks for the response.

Barry

Great, yes the priority of 100 was just a precaution in case your theme or other plugins might have been operating on the same filter, but certainly won’t have to be that high in all cases.

Lee
    Participant

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Barry

Not at all – happy to help 🙂

Jonathan does this approach work for you?

Rob

As we haven’t yet heard from Jonathan and it’s been a week here, I’m going to close this.

Rob

Looks like I re-opened the wrong thread as alluded to in our exchange. Re-opening this one for you Jonathan, and closing the other 🙂 Cheers.

Jonathan Goldford
    Participant

Thanks for the help Barry. We needed to customize the title meta for all the event pages, not just the default view. We used the following code for the override: http://pastebin.com/0bSK8aL5

Thanks again for the help.

Jonathan

Jonathan Goldford
    Participant

Rob, thanks for opening it back up. I appreciate it.

Rob

Glad to be of service, Jonathan! Thanks a ton for posting your solution here, too. Going to mark it as the answer and close the thread back up…but if you need anything else here you know how to reach me 🙂 Thanks again.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Title Tags’ is closed to new replies.