Too Many Redirects After Installing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Too Many Redirects After Installing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Holliday
    Participant

I just purchased the pro version. After installing it, I get a link at the top that says I must install the latest version of the events calendar plugin. Immediately after activating the plugin, I am locked out of my admin dashboard with “too many redirects”. At that point, the only way to access the site is to delete or rename the plugin folder so it is deactivated. So, I’m unable to use the plugin at all. I’m using the Total theme from WPExplorer. It doesn’t help to revert to the default WP theme, since I’m using a premium theme.

John Holliday
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear that. Please email us at pro(at)tri.be with the receipt number and we can help you there.

Thanks

Chris Claghorn
    Participant

I just ran into this issue also with one of my sites using the plugin. I can not login to get to the dashboard after activating Events Cal 3.8.1. I’ve activated one plugin at a time to come to this. Please help, I use and plan to use your events calendar pro on most of my sites.

Chris Claghorn
    Participant

It makes my WordPress login screen loop instead of login to dashboard.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello claghorn,

Sorry for the redirect issues you are having with the redirects. We can help you out here.

First are you able to delete the plugin using ftp or through your cpanel to get the login working again?

Also are you using Multisite with the plugins.

Let us know about those two and we can go from there.

Also when you come back to us with more information can you please create a new ticket as we are able to better help you on your own ticket and jholliday gets emailed every time we post here and I am sure jholliday would prefer not to have that happen.

So I am closing out this ticket, but claghorn please let us know so we can help you out and get this resolved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Too Many Redirects After Installing’ is closed to new replies.