Tooltip Not Working – Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Tooltip Not Working – Calendar View

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    islwebmaster
    Participant

Hello, I’m having issues with tooltip not working in our theme. Any suggestions on things to look for? I know it is a theme conflict as it works with all plugins enabled on the twenty twelve theme.

Casey
    Participant

islwebmaster,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Could you try testing for conflicts and let me know what you discover? I suspect that this might be an issue related to your theme or a plugin conflict, but want to confirm before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

islwebmaster
    Participant

I already stated I know it’s a theme issue. I had all plugins active & switched to twenty tweleve and it worked fine. Is there any themeing guidelines I can look for? The calendar is on this page: http://isl-edu.org/calendar

Casey
    Participant

islwebmaster,
    It looks like your theme is including jQuery twice, which I believe might be the root of the issue. I also noticed that you have several plugins activated (seeing the js files included in your page source), so I would also suggest deactivating all non-Tribe plugins to see if that resolves the issue. If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine which plugin is the culprit.

Give those suggestions a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

islwebmaster
    Participant

It’s not a plugin issue. I’ve already completed the plugin issue tests. I have to look for how we’re including jQuery. Any ideas on how that might be included

Casey
    Participant

Possibly in either your theme’s functions.php or header.php files. Here’s the proper method to include jQuery in your theme: http://css-tricks.com/snippets/wordpress/include-jquery-in-wordpress-theme/

Make sure to replace the URL to the correct version of jQuery that you want to use. Give that a shot and let me know if that does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

islwebmaster
    Participant

No, it’s still not working. I can’t seem to figure out the issue.

Casey
    Participant

islwebmaster,
    Since we’ve confirmed that this is indeed an issue related to your custom theme, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. In the mean time, I would suggest reaching out to the developer of your theme for further help on tracking down the duplicate jQuery issue. Good luck, and please feel free to start a new thread if you run into other issues.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Tooltip Not Working – Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.