Total Price: Going PRO + adding plugins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Total Price: Going PRO + adding plugins

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lexie

I am building a community site for dance events in our area. I am not a non-profit – just an informational website where all the different dance groups and events can be featured. I want to upgrade to Events PRO, and add a few other plugins like the community posts, facebook integration, and filter bar. But each of these plugins cost $65. Upgrading and downloading the plugins is now a significant expense. If I upgrade to PRO, are the plugins free or are they the same cost no matter what?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Lexie

Leah

Hi Lexie,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. Events Calendar PRO and the other add-ons are all separate purchases, so you would need to pay for the license on each one. I recommend that you check out our non-profit program, which provides free .zip files of the plugins to approved organizations. You wouldn’t have access to our support forums, but you would be able to use the plugins for free. Hopefully that will work for you 🙂

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Total Price: Going PRO + adding plugins’ is closed to new replies.