translate ical / google calendar buttons

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO translate ical / google calendar buttons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aovivo
    Participant

hi there, i wonder where i can easily tranlate the ical and ggogle buttons buttons that are displayed at the buttom of the views.
    i was not able to locate them in any po-file.
    any idea?
    thanks
    my best regards
    P.-

Leah

Hi aovivo,

Can you tell me what language file you are trying to use? Some of the files are outdated and so that might be part of the issue. We also recently fixed some problems with those strings and I could help get the translation files updated for you.

Best,

Leah

aovivo
    Participant

Hi Leah, i am trying to use events/events pro .po files. i cant find a string there. let me know if there is a more recent vesion. i just bought licences for venet pro and woocommerce tickets end of last week. so i guess the po files are pretty fresh… thanks

Leah

Hi aovivo,

I actually need to know which language you are using- the translations are all done by volunteers, and some of them are more outdated than others. Even if you just bought the plugin, the translation might have been done several version ago and now be outdated. Can you tell me the language code for the .po file you are using?

Best,

Leah

aovivo
    Participant

oh sorry, i forgot to mention. Its german.
    thanks!

Leah

Hi aovivo,

Thanks for that information. I think part of the issue here is that we have just fixed an issue with those strings. They were previously in the PRO translation file because they were PRO features, but they are now Core features and we needed to correct the translation files to reflect that.

You can download some updated German translation files for The Events Calendar here. You’ll need to add the correct translations to those and put them in your lang file. That won’t correct the issue right away, but once we release version 3.7 (which is coming very soon) that should properly translate those strings.

Best,

Leah

aovivo
    Participant

Hi Leah, that sounds reasonable. I will wait then till the new version and look forward that the missing strings were added. thanks for letting me know.
    my best regards
    P.-

Leah

Thanks for your patience aovivo! Version 3.7 is coming soon 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘translate ical / google calendar buttons’ is closed to new replies.