Trial Pro License

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Trial Pro License

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Hanna

Hi,

I have two customers that need the Pro plugin as well as either the WooCommerce or EDD ticket plugins.

We need to evaluate the Pro plugin and each of the ticketing plugins. Is there a trial version of each of these I can use to evaluate the features and pros/cons and how they function?

Thanks

Leah

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your note. We do not give out trial licenses. However, you can read all about the features of the different plugins on the product pages and in theĀ new user primers. The new user primers include video walkthroughs of all the features so you can see what that looks like.

Because our ticketing plugins are essentially bridges between our calendar and third-party ecommerce engines, I highly recommend that you check out the two free ecommerce engines- WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads. That will give you a good idea of the different commerce functions and what kind of settings are available.

Finally, if you have any specific questions about our plugins, you can ask here and we’d be happy to answer them. Thanks for your interest!

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Trial Pro License’ is closed to new replies.