tribe_get_recurrence_text is only partially translated

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe_get_recurrence_text is only partially translated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Diego

When in single view, the bit using the tribe_get_recurrence_text template is not correctly translated.
    It reads (I’m using es_ES): “Every weekhasta” and then the date (“hasta” is the only word translated and missed the space before). Also the link that comes next is in english (specified in views/single.php). I can change the link text for the moment, but couldn’t find where the tribe_get_recurrence_text is. Can you tell me where is located?

I know is a minor bug, but I’m planning to use a multilanguage plugin in the next weeks so it would be ideal if all text in the front end could be translated by language files. For now, I’m fine just replacing the text in plugin files.

Rob

This is a good question, Diego. Thanks for the heads up – let me get Jonah to take a look and see what he can identify here. If this is indeed a bug we’ll get it patched for 2.1 and try to offer you up some solution in the short-term.

Rob

Hi again Diego. Just a heads up that I got our devs to take a look at this, and it does indeed look like something was amiss… some of the strings were missing the text domain, so they were not being translated. .po is fixed and a new .mo file has been generated using PoEdit. We hardcoded the space in 2.1 so it can’t be omitted from the translation files by accident.

From there, we’ve patched an ECP 2.0.3 install with these new files and didn’t get any errors so we should be all set. You can download that here: http://cl.ly/3N1i3Q473h1x3I1p3x1U. Just replace the files attached in the events-premium folder (2 in lang, 1 in lib). Let me know if you’re still having any issues from there.

Diego

Thanks, Rob. I forgot to check the “Notify me” box and didn’t see your response until now. Updated to 2.04 🙂

Rob

Thanks, Diego! Glad to hear it. If you need anything else here, do let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_get_recurrence_text is only partially translated’ is closed to new replies.