Upcoming events widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upcoming events widget

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    colorado2
    Participant

We have The Events Calendar Pro and community add on. I do not see the Upcoming events widget in my selection. Am I missing something? We also need to customize these widgets as much as possible and I don’t see a lot of support on this but will keep looking.

Geoff

Hi there, Andrey! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forum. We hope you’re enjoying the plugins so far. 🙂

The upcoming events widget will actually display as “Event List” in the widget list (screenshot). Do you happen to see that in your list of available widgets, or not at all?

Great question about customizing widgets. Here are a few resources you can check out to help customize them:

• Themer’s Guide: This will show you how to create overrides for the specific templates to customize the layouts and styles. Definitely worth a read.
    • Widget Tutorials: Some handy ways to customize the widgets with step-by-step instructions.
    • Documentation: This is the complete documentation for all our plugins, including the widgets.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Andrey! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy to help you out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming events widget’ is closed to new replies.