Updates in Dashboard

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updates in Dashboard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Daniella
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m not seeing the updates for 3.5.1 available in the Dashboard.
    Thank you!

Casey
    Participant

ellaj,
    Thanks for reaching out! Have you entered in your license keys (Events->Settings->Licenses)? Once you enter your license keys, you should be able to go to Dashboard->Updates and click ‘Check again’ to check again for available updates.

Give that a shot and let me know if you’re still having troubles. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Daniella
    Participant

The keys were in there and I added them again, saved changes and still no updates are showing.

Casey
    Participant

Daniella,
    Can you verify that you have the correct websites listed to receive updates (for the specific key you’re using) on your License Keys page?

Daniella
    Participant

Yes, I can verify I have the correct license keys and I am set to get auto updates. Thank you for your help with this.

Casey
    Participant

Daniella,
    So are you saying that you’re now able to get updates? If you’re still having problems, just send me a private reply with a login to your site and I’ll investigate further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Daniella
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Daniella,
    After logging in, I can definitely see something strange is going on. When I go to the main Dashboard page, I’m seeing that Gravity Forms is saying there’s an update (screenshot), but when I visit Dashboard->Updates I’m not seeing any updates. I suspect that your caching plugin, or something else is causing some issues here.

Can you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Daniella
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Daniella,
    Just login to your Tribe Account and go to your License Keys page. You can temporarily disconnect your production site from receiving updates, which should enable your development site to receive updates. Hope that helps! Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Daniella
    Participant

I’m not yet at this step to create a duplicate site. When I deactivate PRO the widget areas appear in the Dashboard. I was able to upgrade to 3.5.1 and I also cleared the cache. The disappearing widget areas only happen regarding PRO being on/off. Any ideas?

Casey
    Participant

Daniella,
    I would still suggest that you deactivate other plugins, as it seems something is conflicting with PRO. After you’re able to do that, report back and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Daniella
    Participant

I did that, one by one, and the only way the widget areas come back is if I deactivate PRO.

Casey
    Participant

Daniella,
    When I login and go to your widgets page, I’m seeing the following javascript errors: http://grab.by/vUGy

I would recommend deactivating those plugins and see if you still have this issue. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Daniella
    Participant

I deactivated AdRotate and the widgets did not come back. I do not see those errors, only “event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Updates in Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.