Updating Events Calendar PRO 3.6.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updating Events Calendar PRO 3.6.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pixie
    Participant

I’ve been getting this message. When I click on the ‘Want to pair an older version?’ link I’m not sure which to pick/what to do.

Please help.

The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.6.1. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello, sorry for the issues.

I can help you get to the bottom of this and make that message go away.

I took a look at your site and it looks like The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro are both using the latest version.

Step 1

So, the first thing I would try is deactivating both plugins,then active them to see if the message goes away.

Step 2

If that does not work try deactivating both plugins, deleting both and re-uploading the latest version and then activating them again to see if it the message goes away.

Step 3

If that does not solve the problem can you try out Testing for Conflicts Guide and let me know if that removes the message.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Also if the message is still there, can you tell me the exact page it is appearing on. You only need to send the url.

Please let me know what you find out and we can go from there.

Thanks

Jane Buhks
    Participant

what happens to my events when I delete the plugins? What will I have to do to restore my calendar?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello thedesigngym,

I can answer your question. If you deactivate and delete The Events Calendar the events and setting should remain in the database until your reactive the plugin.

I would recommend backing up your site before doing that just in case an issue might arise, although the chances are low it is better to be safe.

Also, I am going to close this ticket as we try to keep one question per ticket as we can provide better support that way so pixie if you are still having a problem please create a new ticket and reference this one and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating Events Calendar PRO 3.6.1’ is closed to new replies.