Updating to Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updating to Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    floresgordon
    Participant

When I download the file from your website, it does not download a zip file, it downloads a group of files and folders, such as admin-views, events-calendar-pro.php, lang, lib, etc.

Geoff

Hi there, Carlos! Thanks for reaching out and sorry you’re running into an issue with downloading the latest version of the PRO plugin. Hopefully we can figure it out here together. 🙂

What screen are you on when downloading the plugin? If you haven’t already, please try logging into this site, and heading over to Account > Downloads in the main menu (direct link). From here, you can select the plugin and version number you would like and click the “Download” button to start the download (screenshot).

Do you get a ZIP file when trying that? If not, let me know what browser (and version) and OS (version) you are using so we can try to replicate the issue.

Cheers!
    Geoff

floresgordon
    Participant

When I download from Safari, it downloads the files, when I do it from Firefox, it downloads the ZIP file. Problem solved. Thanks.

Geoff

Awesome, thanks for following up, Carlos! So glad it’s working now. 🙂

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help.

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating to Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.