Upgrading License Type

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrading License Type

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Baldwin
    Participant

I would like to update my licences from Business to Developer but need to know about expiration date. Does the expiration date for the support get set for the original purchase date or the update to the developer licence? Thanks.

Leah

Hi nathanbaldwin,

Thank you so much for your post. It’s great to hear that you are thinking about upgrading!

If you upgrade in the first 6 months of your license’s valid year, when you upgrade the license will be valid for another full year after the date of upgrade. So when I upgrade a Business license with the expiration date of April 2015, it becomes a Developer license with the expiration date of July 2015.

If you upgrade in the last 6 months of your license’s valid year (as it appears you would be), the license will be valid for another full year after the original expiration date. So if you upgrade a Business license with the expiration date of November 2014, it becomes a Developer license with the expiration date of November 2015.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if I can elaborate or clarify further. Thank you for your support!

Best,

Leah

Nathan Baldwin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

This reply is private.

Nathan Baldwin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

This reply is private.

Nathan Baldwin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hi nathanbaldwin,

Ok, we can do that. Please email the receipt from your purchase to pro(at)tri.be with a link to this thread. Then we will get the refund processed for you. My apologies again for my mistake.

Thank you,

Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrading License Type’ is closed to new replies.