Uploads by users?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Uploads by users?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jsoto22
    Participant

Does Events Calendar PRO support uploads by users?

For example:
    When a user subscribes to an online (or offline!) event/course can he upload his CV during the subscription to that event/course?

When someone subscribes to a course it should be presented with a form like this: http://www.logistic-people-academy.de/logistic-people-academy-gmbh/lager-logistik/lagerist/anmeldung.html?uid=3346

Is this possible with Events Calendar PRO?

Thanks

Casey
    Participant

jsoto22,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately, the functionality you’re describing isn’t currently supported by the plugin. However, if this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Hopefully that answers your question, but let me know if I can assist further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Uploads by users?’ is closed to new replies.