Using WooCommerce tickets with third-party calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Using WooCommerce tickets with third-party calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve P

Hi There
    Our site has been running a third party calendar plugin now for a couple of years made by time.ly.
    We have been selling tickets using paypal buttons etc but have recently moved to woocommerce as our store plugin.
    The question is can I use your WooCommerce tickets plugin WITHOUT installing your event calendar and continue using my existing events platform?

Barry

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting in touch and for considering WooCommerce Tickets 🙂

I’m afraid that The Events Calendar is very much a dependency of WooCommerce Tickets and separating them as outlined would not be easy.

Is a transition from time.ly to The Events Calendar a possibility? The Events Calendar is packed with functionality, is highly customizable (it is also free!) and you would then be in a position to use other high quality plugins such as WooCommerce Tickets.

I do hope that’s something you can consider – and if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks again!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Using WooCommerce tickets with third-party calendar’ is closed to new replies.