View All Events from a reoccuring event shows a blank page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO View All Events from a reoccuring event shows a blank page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Larry Bradshaw
    Participant

When I click on “See All” from a re-occuring event, the page goes to a blank page, no events are shown.

http://thinkdifferentdemos.com/panda/event/summer-support-group/2014-07-22/

http://thinkdifferentdemos.com/panda/event/summer-support-group/all/

Barry

I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties here.

The first thing to try is simply a flush of the rewrite rules – to do this, just visit the Permalink Settings admin screen. You don’t need to change anything – just visiting it will prompt WordPress to clear and rebuild them.

If that doesn’t help, though I appreciate you indicated having already tried a few troubleshooting steps, could I ask you to try them again in the following order (or just let me know if that is in line with what you already tried):

• Ensure The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO are both up-to-date
    • Deactivate all other plugins
    • Switch to a default and completely unmodified theme, such as Twenty Thirteen
    • Now repeat the steps to flush the rewrite rules
    • Does the all page for that sequence of recurring events work now?

Assuming it does, reactivate everything once more – testing at each stage to see if the problem has returned.

Does that get you any closer to a solution or at least pinpoint any potential conflicts?

Larry Bradshaw
    Participant

I completed all the steps above and the same issue occurs with no plugs in activated and using the 2014 default theme.

Barry

How puzzling. Am I right in thinking the site you linked to is not a live site and would you be able to restore default conditions as you just did so we could take a look?

Larry Bradshaw
    Participant

This reply is private.

Larry Bradshaw
    Participant

Never mind. I had a reocurring event that only lasted 1 day and that was throwing the system off.

Barry

OK – glad you figured everything out!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘View All Events from a reoccuring event shows a blank page’ is closed to new replies.