View All Events in Category from List Widget is showing all events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO View All Events in Category from List Widget is showing all events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Larry Bradshaw
    Participant

When clicking on “View All Events in Category” for a list widget that only shows a particular category, you are presented with a view of all events, not just the category you were looking at.

Barry

Hi amandathepanda,

Unfortunately this is a known bug and while we can’t offer any guarantees as to when the fix will be delivered it’s certainly one we’re working hard to resolve.

What I’ve done is attach this thread to the corresponding report on our internal issue tracker – and as soon as we’ve got something substantive to report we’ll do our best to post an update in here, so as to keep you informed about progress.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for bearing with us 🙂

lifebridge
    Participant

Please do let us know when this is fixed as I have the same problem. On the meantime, is there a way for me to turn off the “View All Events in Category” link? If so, please tell me which file this resides in. Thank you so much in advance.

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘View All Events in Category from List Widget is showing all events’ is closed to new replies.