Want to test Facebook Events before purchase

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Want to test Facebook Events before purchase

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Yuri

Dear there,

I’m planning to buy Facebook Events plugin and is there any demo before i purchase?

Thanks.

Leah

Hi Yuri,

Thanks for your post. We don’t have any demos for you to test out, but we’d be happy to answer any specific questions you might have about the plugin. The product page has details and screenshots you can check out. You should also take a look through the New User Primer, which walks you through everything the plugin can do and gives you a great idea of how it works. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Leah

Yuri

Does Facebook Events can import all of the informations and images?

If i configure the settings “auto import events and default status is published”, imported events haven’t select any Category?

Is there any import limit on Facebook Events?

Yuri

Where can i see events imported from Facebook on demo website: http://wpshindig.com/events/

I want to check how imported facebook events cover image shown.

Yuri

Anyone?

Yuri

I want to know those things before i purchase the plugin.

Please reply, Leah.

Thanks.

Leah

Hi Yuri,

I’m so sorry I missed this thread, I’m not sure how that happened. We normally get people a response within 24-48 hours, and I am very sorry this went so much longer than that!

Does Facebook Events can import all of the informations and images?

The import includes the event title, description, header image, time, date, location, and organizer. The organizer will be whoever made the event on Facebook (whether and individual or organization). The header image in FB will become the Featured Image in the calendar.

If i configure the settings “auto import events and default status is published”, imported events haven’t select any Category?

That is correct. Because Facebook Events have no category, we are not able to include that information. You would need to add that information after the event was imported. The same is for tags.

Is there any import limit on Facebook Events?

There are a few limitations based on limitations in the Facebook API. You cannot automatically import events from individuals. Eents from individuals can only be imported one at a time, manually, using the Facebook event’s ID. Events from pages and organizations can be imported automatically.

Events that are not marked Public in Facebook cannot be imported. Also, Facebook will not allow export of events that are deemed adult in nature, such as those involved with breweries, bars, or adult entertainment.

Where can i see events imported from Facebook on demo website: http://wpshindig.com/events/. I want to check how imported facebook events cover image shown.

I’ve imported a demo event for you. You can see the original on Facebook here. The event is on wpshindig here. You can see the backend of the event in WordPress here.

As you can see, the featured image came in from the FB header image.

I hope the above answers your questions. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you, and I’m sorry again for the delay here.

Best,

Leah

Yuri

Thank you for the full answers. It helped me to purchase it.

Leah

Hi Yuri,

Glad to hear it! Thanks so much, and my apologies again for the delayed response.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Want to test Facebook Events before purchase’ is closed to new replies.