Week view – How to avoid scrolling through a.m. hours?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Week view – How to avoid scrolling through a.m. hours?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Nielson
    Participant

Hopefully this is an easy thing to answer. I’d like my events page to default to Week View, but there is a scroll-bar within the inner window and the schedule looks empty because it displays all of the a.m. hours (starting at 12:00 a.m.) rather than starting with the earliest event(s) of the week. Can I set the time at which hour my “day” typically starts? While it seems logical to start at 12:00 a.m., I can’t imagine that most people have events that occupy the first third of the day, so perhaps this has been something you’ve encountered before, I hope? Thanks in advance.

Jennifer Nielson
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hi there Jennifer, thanks for getting in touch!

Great question. Yes, you can set the End of Day Cutoff, which will move where the Week View starts it display. You can do that in Events > Settings > General Setting in the “End of day cutoff” dropdown.

Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there, Jennifer! Sorry for the late reply. We made some updates to our forum and your last reply somehow fell through the cracks. My apologies!

Has there been any further update since you started testing content and do you still need assistance? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jennifer! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’ll help you out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Week view – How to avoid scrolling through a.m. hours?’ is closed to new replies.