What do I need to accept Credit Card Payments?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What do I need to accept Credit Card Payments?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

Hello,
    I need to determine pricing and fees associated with selling tickets on my client’s site. We need to accept credit card payment for ticket sales.

After purchasing and installing Events Calendar PRO and WooTickets, what else do I need for credit card payments? Do I need both Stripe and Mijireh? This information is not clear in any of the documentation on your site, and I need evaluate all the costs before purchasing your plugins.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Michelle – that’s a great question!

You’re quite right that we don’t go into too much detail on that front, but that’s because this side of things is handled by WooCommerce: our own ticketing plugin doesn’t interfere with payment/checkout processes and is designed to be compatible with all of them (in a sense, it “doesn’t care” which payment gateway you use – so long as it’s compatible with WooCommerce).

Generally speaking you only need one such add-on, but if you have any doubts it is probably best to speak to the experts themselves – either WooThemes or Mijireh themselves, as those two companies are the vendors of the payment gateway add-ons you suggested (and of course WooThemes provide support for WooCommerce itself and can assist with any general questions you have on that front).

I hope that helps but let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What do I need to accept Credit Card Payments?’ is closed to new replies.