Which one should I buy?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which one should I buy?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rosanna

Hi,
    Could you please recommend a plugin, event calendar, woo tickets or anything that works for the following requirements (need to work for ALL ):
    1. shows event dates on a calendar
    2. allows multiple events creation (not just one event at a time)
    3. price variations (for example, an event tickets can be sold as single ticket for $100, 1 table of 10 people for $900, 2 tables of people for $1800)
    4. pay by paypal
    5. email notification to BOTH admin and buyers (for new purchases)
    6.export event attendees via .csv or excel format
    Thank you very much and I’m looking forward to buying the plugin after your response is received. Thank you.

Leah

Hi Rosanna,

Thanks for getting in touch. A combination of The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO, and one of our ticketing plugins will work for most of your needs. However, there are a few of those features that would require some customization of our plugin(s) to achieve.

1. shows event dates on a calendar – this need is definitely met by our core plugin, The Events Calendar

2. allows multiple events creation (not just one event at a time) – Events Calendar PRO allows you to make recurring events, such as an event every Tuesday for six months. Would that work for you?

3. price variations (for example, an event tickets can be sold as single ticket for $100, 1 table of 10 people for $900, 2 tables of people for $1800) – our ticketing plugins can do different kinds of tickets with different prices, but they are still single tickets- so for example to buy 1 table for 1o people at $900 you would still only get 1 ticket, not 9 separate tickets. Would that still work for you?

4. pay by paypal – WooCommerce Tickets, Shopp Tickets, and EDD Tickets allows buyers to pay with PayPal

5. email notification to BOTH admin and buyers (for new purchases) – the buyer of the tickets does recieve an email. There is not a built in notification for the admin, but you might be able to use a third-party plugin such as a WooCommerce extension to do this.

6.export event attendees via .csv or excel format – you can export the event attendees list to a .csv format. Please note that this is a list of the people who have purchased tickets, so any attendees who didn’t buy their own ticket wouldn’t be listed here.

If you’re interested in working with a developer, we’d be happy to give you a list of folks who could help. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Which one should I buy?’ is closed to new replies.