Widget calendar links to #

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Widget calendar links to #

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    meridianagency
    Participant

Love this plugin but for some reason I cannot get the widget calendar to work properly. I have turned off all of my plugins and they don’t seem to be the problem. Whenever you click on the widget calendar, it links to #. I don’t have a 2011 theme to test it with.

Casey
    Participant

meridianagency,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Take a look at @brook’s reply on this thread and see if his solution does the trick for you. Then report back here and let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

meridianagency
    Participant

Casey,
    That worked. I absolutely love this calendar – as you can see from the theme I was using, it’s not the first one I tried (Eventful sucks). Really a top notch product. Thank you so much! -Heidi

Casey
    Participant

Heidi,
    Thanks so much for the kind words and for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 😀

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget calendar links to #’ is closed to new replies.