Woocommerce Ticket Pre-Sale Questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Woocommerce Ticket Pre-Sale Questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jerry

Hi I am thinking about purchasing this plugin for my website. I currently use the free version of Event Calendar and the Avada Theme (if that matters). Couple of hopefully quick questions:

1. Can I add in tickets manually/create free tickets for my event organizers?

2. After purchasing this plugin and installing Woocommerce will I be able to use my Paypal account to process these tickets? I am assuming yes just wanted to double check.

3. I want to make a WordPress page for our yearly event besides the actual event listing in our calendar. Can I embed this ticket plugin on a page or will it only appear under the specific event in my Event Calendar?

4. If the answer to 3 is it cannot be embedded can I embed a specific event on a separate page in WordPress?

Hope I made this clear enough!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jerry!

1) Yes, this is a builtin functionality of WooCommerce itself. You would go into WooCommerce and click “Add Order”.

2) If you have the correct PayPal account type. All WooTickets does is add WooCommerce products, and those products are your tickets. Thus, after the ticket/product is added to a users shopping cart WooCommerce handles it from there. You would want to consult with them if you have any questions about payment gateways like PayPal.

3) You can embed a buy it now button easily enough, and from there you can copy/paste any other info you want to appear on the page. Here is an example Add to Cart link:

<a href="./?add-to-cart=TICKETID" rel="nofollow" data-product_id="TICKETID" class="post-207 product type-product status-publish hentry first instock">Add to cart</a>

You made it perfectly clear. Please let me know if you have anymore questions. I might not be able to help much if your questions are about WooCommerce functionality, which is supported by a third party. But, I will do my best. Any WooTickets questions I can definitely assist you with. Thanks!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone a while without a response we are archiving it. Please direct any future question to a new topic. Thanks!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Ticket Pre-Sale Questions’ is closed to new replies.