WOOCOMMERCE TICKETS

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WOOCOMMERCE TICKETS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    russell shippee

Hi, I was wondering, if I had a membership sit would
    WOOCOMMERCE TICKETS allow my members to sell tickets to thier events and collect the money in thier own paypal account? We are only wanting to add this as a free service for our premium members. If so is this controled from fron end for the members?
    I have a music website..

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The functionality that you’re looking for can be accomplished, but I don’t believe there is a single plugin to accomplish everything that you’re looking for.

If I were to be building a site with the features you’ve briefly described, I would start with our  WooTickets plugin for the ticketing functionality, our Community Events plugin to allow users to submit their events, as well as the WooCommerce PayPal Adaptive Payments to handle the automatic payments to different users upon ticket purchases.

Beyond that, there may be some additional custom functionality that may be created to get the precise functionality you’re looking for ( ex: limiting the ticketing functionality to your Pro users). However, the majority of what you’re looking for should be possible with the plugins listed above.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns as you’re considering purchasing our plugins.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve noticed you’ve marked the previous response as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close out this ticket but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WOOCOMMERCE TICKETS’ is closed to new replies.