WooCommerce Tickets add-on Permission Levels

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooCommerce Tickets add-on Permission Levels

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aaosh
    Participant

So we are currently using WooCommerce and the Events Calendar Pro. We are looking for a good solution for selling tickets to our events. For our academy, we have different member permission levels. When we have events, we have different ticket types and prices. We would like to be able to control who can buy what ticket type based on permission level. We also use Wishlist Member on our site to handle permission levels. Is there a way to create permission levels in WooCommerce Tickets?

Barry

Hi – great question!

While this wasn’t a design goal it should certainly be feasible with a small customization or two 🙂

WooCommerce Tickets (and indeed all of our events plugins) are built with customizability in mind and you could certainly adapt the ticket form to show/hide different tickets according to some criteria such as a property of the currently logged in user’s account.

Does that answer your question?

Jen Hood

Hi Barry,
    Chiming in here, as this sounds like this would fit my requirements. I need to sell two level of tickets member/non-member. Is WooCommerce the best add-on to this? Or is one of your other add-ons more conducive to the multi-level ticketing.

If I wanted to do customization (hide/show member price), would you be able to point me in the right direction as to where I can make that customization on any of the plugins?

Jen

Barry

Hi Jen,

I do apologize for missing your post: unfortunately, a bug in our forum software resulted in this not being flagged up for our further attention.

To answer your question: yes, we always strive to at least point users in the right direction (and you could certainly build something like you have described on top of WooCommerce Tickets) – but it’s quite possible you’d need to do some amount of customization work to really drive it forward 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets add-on Permission Levels’ is closed to new replies.