WooCommerce Tickets, currency per event?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooCommerce Tickets, currency per event?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi guys, I run events all over the world and need to be able to choose the currency at the event level, rather than site wide. Is this an option with WooCommerce Tickets?

Geoff

Hi there, Daniel! Thanks for getting in touch. 🙂

Great question. Currently, WooTickets only supports the single currency that is set by WooCommerce on a site-wide basis. Unfortunately, that means this isn’t something you will be able to directly through the WooTickets plugin.

Currently, it appears WooCommerce is also only able to support multiple currencies with the aid of another add on. So, until it supports the ability to manage multiple currencies natively, it would be rather difficult for the WooTickets plugin to support it as well. Still, it’s an interesting idea and it’d be great if you shared it on our UserVoice page as something to consider in the future.

This probably isn’t the answer you were hoping for, but does it at least help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Thanks for following up and confirming the answer! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets, currency per event?’ is closed to new replies.