WooCommerce Tickets license question for multi-site install

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooCommerce Tickets license question for multi-site install

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

I’m building a wordpress multi-site install project and want to use WooCommerce Tickets. The tickets feature will appear on 2 sites but will process through the same company. Do I need the 1 site license or the 3 site license?

Casey D

Hello Jeff,

Technically the plugins will work just fine with a single install. We just ask that users purchase the appropriate license, especially if there will be a large number of support questions.

Since your site is under one umbrella, you should probably be fine with a single license.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Jeff

Thanks Casey. Just making sure since the plugin would have to be installed on the network admin level of WP multi-site. Looking forward to using this tool!

Casey D

Hello Jeff,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets license question for multi-site install’ is closed to new replies.