WooCommerce Tickets / presale questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooCommerce Tickets / presale questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pedro

Hi there, to all the developers and users of WooCommerce tickets.
    I am using a event/booking plug-in at the moment which has a lot of bugs, missuing features etc… what i do: i offer workshops for around 10 seats. two different workshops at the moment. around 10 workshops a year. around every 6 weeks a single workshop on saturdays. you see, thats not much. and i wonder if i need a calendar/booking plug-in at all!!
    maybe i am totally wrong, but once using woocommerce and having Woocommerce tickets plug-in, wouldnt it be all i need.
    its ok for me to list the events as a post and add a ‘get your ticket’ button that brings the customer tothe tickets…
    all i need is:
    1) make f.e. 10 seats available and reduce instantly when someone checks out f.e. via paypal. zero seats means ‘sold out’
    2) display the date of the event on the invoice (sounds doable, but most of the event-plug-ins dont seem to get that right, they mostly manage what WC does: display the date of purchase)
    3) export an attendees list (but i could cover that by another plug-in)
    4) easy to translate into other languages (f.e. german)

question – does the WC Tickets cover that?

Leah

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. It sounds like WooCommerce Tickets will work well for you.

1) make f.e. 10 seats available and reduce instantly when someone checks out f.e. via paypal. zero seats means ‘sold out’

You could make the event have 10 tickets available, and people could purchase them. When you run out, it will say Sold Out.

2) display the date of the event on the invoice (sounds doable, but most of the event-plug-ins dont seem to get that right, they mostly manage what WC does: display the date of purchase)

When a customer purchases a ticket they are sent an invoice and a printable ticket. The ticket has the event name, date, time, venue, etc. Would that work for you?

3) export an attendees list (but i could cover that by another plug-in)

You can export the list of people who have purchased tickets. So if people purchase their own tickets, it is an attendee list. However, it only includes the purchase information (name, email, billing info, etc).

4) easy to translate into other languages (f.e. german)

The Events Calendar and WooCommerce Tickets are both translated into German. Our translations are maintained by community members via our translations forum. If you find that a translation is outdated, we always welcome your assistance in fixing that.

Let me know if I can answer any further questions 🙂

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets / presale questions’ is closed to new replies.