Woocommerce Tickets + Product Vendors plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Woocommerce Tickets + Product Vendors plugin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dave

Hi, I need to accomplish the following, and believe that your tickets plugin could achieve it along with the woocommerce ‘product vendors’ plugin. Could you advise if the below will work?

Each vendor can create an event & tickets (tickets will be for timed slots for multiple days, is this possible?)

Each vendor can only see & manage their own events & ticket sales

Upon a ticket sale, the vendor selling the ticket is informed.

Alternatively, do you have a demo version I can try to get the above to work?

Thanks, Dave

Barry

Hi Dave –

While we don’t have any demo versions for you to try out and run on your own server we do have a demo site where you can peruse the frontend. That – and our new user primers – ought to give you a pretty good feel for how it all fits together 🙂

Our plugins are built with customizability in mind and while by themselves they won’t quite do everything you’ve specified they would certainly serve as a fantastic set of building blocks, getting you 90% of the way there with only a few details left to solve.

I hope that answers your questions but if we can help any further please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Thanks!

Heather

Hi,

I’m wondering if WooCommerce Tickets all ow multiple tickets & pricing for multiple attendees …

Example:
    John Doe Full Event – Both Days $50
    Jane Doe Pre-Conference Only – One Day $25
    Bill Doe Main Conference Only – One Day $25
    Total in Cart = $50

Thanks for looking into this for me 🙂
    Heather

Barry

Hi Heather!

You can set up as many tickets per event as you like – so you could indeed (in your example) offer for sale a set of options like you’ve outlined 🙂

Thanks for contacting us (if we guide you on anything else please just let us know – but it would be great if you could post a fresh thread of your own).

Cheers!

Gary

Hello there, your plugins and guides both seem excellent, I’ve watched through most of the guides but I am unsure to just one thing.

I am looking to create the function to my site where users can post, view, edit, and delete events ran by them. The combination of your plugins I can see make this achievable, however I’m not quite sure how they are tied to receive payment. For example if a visiting customer of my site purchases a ticket which was created by a member, how does the member receive a cut from the payment? I have worked with vendor stores before to where products can be managed this way using PayPal Adaptive Payments, is this possible using these plugins, and if not, what would I be looking for to tie these two features together so myself receives a small cut of the ticket while the member which created them would receive the remainder?

I’m very keen in going ahead with your plugins, they look great and well thought out, Im currently using WooCommerce, I would be really grateful if you could clear that up for me before I go ahead with purchasing.

Kind Regards

Gary

Barry

Hi! Sorry for the late response!

It’s often best to create a fresh thread of your own – our systems don’t always alert us if someone other than the original poster updates a thread.

For example if a visiting customer of my site purchases a ticket which was created by a member, how does the member receive a cut from the payment?

So you’re interesting in building something our plugins don’t quite facilitate “out of the box”. What you’re describing is definitely achievable – but you’d realistically have to be prepared to implement some amount of customization work to get there, particularly for elements like giving members a cut of profits.

Thanks again!

Barry

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored by staff – if you need further assistance, please create a new thread 🙂

Robert

I also am looking for a multi-vendor event management platform in the vein of an eventbrite. Can you direct me to resources that explain capabilities relating to allow multiple vendors to have accounts, create listings, handle payments, etc…?

Leah

Hi Robert,

I’m sorry we missed your post here. If you still need help, please post your own thread in our Pre-Sales forum so that we can answer your questions.

Thank you,

Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Tickets + Product Vendors plugin’ is closed to new replies.