Woothemes Canvas Blog Template overrides ECP Template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Woothemes Canvas Blog Template overrides ECP Template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Griffyn
    Participant

ECP template only functions when Latest Posts homepage is set, otherwise if static home & blog pages are active the Events page displays the blog, yet the static blog page appears active.

Neither default template or events template changes have any affect.

I now have this issue with two Canvas sites and would like it resolved with at least a functions patch if possible.

TIA

Joann Martin
    Participant

ditto! WooThemes Canvas Theme: Blog template overrides the ECP template.
    Reading Settings
    (radio button) Static page
    Front Page:Home
    Posts page:News

Rob

Hi folks! Thanks for the notes here. Indeed, we have a lot of users running on the Canvas theme and heard pretty much immediately upon releasing 3.0 that this issue existed. Good news though: the fix is something we can make totally on our end without having to involve Woo’s dev team, so we’ve got a patch coming in an impending dot-release (not 3.0.2, which ships over the next 24 hours, but it should be in 3.0.3 which we’ve got targeted for early next week).

In the interim, we’ve put together a gist for your functions.php file that should get things squared. It can be downloaded here: https://gist.github.com/jazbek/5959855.

If the issue persists from there, please let us know. But if you could do so in the existing thread for this issue (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/calendar-listing-all-my-posts-and-ignoring-my-events/) it’d be fantastic. I’m going to close this one for now to avoid having concurrent, isolated discussions. Thanks to you both for your patience and support so far.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Woothemes Canvas Blog Template overrides ECP Template’ is closed to new replies.