WooTickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tucsonspeedway
    Participant

I need to build an event that allows the registrant to submit personal information and some choices then purchase a ticket. That info would pass the info along to me after the sale has completed. How can I do this?

Geoff

Hi there, John! Thanks for getting in touch. 🙂

Great question. The checkout process is actually all handled through WooCommerce rather than the WooTickets add on, so any information you capture during the checkout process would ideally happen in that flow.

One idea is to add a form to the single event post (Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms are popular options). However, adding a step before checkout is probably not exactly what you’re looking for.

I see that WooCommerce has a Gravity Forms integration that looks like it does exactly what you want by adding additional form fields and information directly to the checkout process. Plus, it looks like it stores all the information in WooCommerce, so everything is in one place for you. Have you checked this out yet? I’m honestly unfamiliar with that particular add on, but it sounds pretty promising.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, John! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, John! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets’ is closed to new replies.