WordPress themes for events calendar pro?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WordPress themes for events calendar pro?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freddieframpton
    Participant

Can you recommend a list of themes which have been made to support the Events Calendar Pro so that I can get up and running quickly?

Barry

Hi!

You can see a list of themes where the theme author has stated they are compatible with The Events Calendar here:

http://themeforest.net/attributes/compatible_with/events_calendar

Other theme marketplaces may have similar lists – broadly speaking though we enjoy compatibility with most themes which are built in line with current best practices – often the best idea is to try a few themes or ask the author before you buy (if it’s a commercial theme) to check in with them 🙂

Certainly if you find a theme you like and do a quick search here on the forum for the theme name you’ll probably find it there are any existing support threads in relation to it.

Does that help?

freddieframpton
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply Barry, I will have a good look through now…

Kind regards,

Freddie.

Barry

Fantastic!

I’ll go ahead and close this topic, but if we can help with anything else please do feel free to open new ones as needed. Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress themes for events calendar pro?’ is closed to new replies.