Would like to test Events Calendar PRO with Headway

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Would like to test Events Calendar PRO with Headway

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amanda

Hi there,

I have downloaded Events Calendar but unfortunately it isn’t working due to an incompatibility issue with my theme, Headway. The calendar and events page doesn’t show up and I have learned that there is no fix for this. However, I would like to see if the widget from the PRO version would work because that’s all I would actually need, I don’t need the full calendar on the events page. My guess is that it might because the rest of the plugin works, its just the page/url of the events page that doesn’t.

Can I test it out temporarily to see or get a refund if it doesn’t work?

Thanks,

Amanda

Barry

Hi Amanda,

Great to hear you’re thinking of trying our PRO.

You’re right that there are a few difficulties in getting Headway and The Events Calendar to mesh, but potentially this would indeed offer you a way forward (and we’d love to hear the outcome ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

That said, we don’t offer trial copies but generally we’re happy to offer a refund if it turns out you can’t make use of one of our plugins (though I can’t guarantee anything, as really each refund request is assessed on a case-by-case basis).

Does that answer your question?

Amanda

Ok, thanks, I’ll go ahead and purchase and if it doesn’t work, I’ll request a refund.

Barry

Fantastic, I hope you managed to purchase and have stuck with us so farย  ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Would like to test Events Calendar PRO with Headway’ is closed to new replies.