WPEngine specific plugin?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WPEngine specific plugin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa

Hi! Do you have anything yet for a WPE specific version, I’d love to be able to implement this:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/long-queries-when-hosted-on-wpengine?replies=2
    “That said we have more than a couple users on WPEngine and want to do all we can to guarantee performance. While we can not bring ourselves to make TEC slower for everyone else, we are investigating the possibility of a WPEngine specific plugin that will fix things up. That would be cool if it turns out to be possible.”

Geoff

Hi there, Lisa! Thanks for getting in touch. 🙂

Great question. Developing a WPEngine-specific plugin is something we’re looking into (and possibly interested in), but isn’t in our release plans yet. Our preferred route is to work directly with the WPE team (which we’re doing) to find possible areas of improvement on both sides to create a more compatible experience all around. As soon as we both gather all the information we need, we’ll have a better idea of what–if anything–needs to change and work from there.

I like the way you’re thinking. If you happen to find any specific solutions that work well for your clients, we’d love to hear about it so we can take them into consideration.

Sorry I don’t have more of a concrete answer for you, but does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Thanks for confirming the answer, Lisa! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPEngine specific plugin?’ is closed to new replies.