WPML: Switching different lang page from calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WPML: Switching different lang page from calendar view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jasminchang
    Participant

hi,

With WPML, it works from post to post (switching lang) but it is not working from page to page.
    Let say, I am in EN event calendar page.. click to go FR site.. it leads me to FR Homepage instead of FR event calendar page.
    Can it be fixed? how?
    Thank you.

Barry

Hi – sorry to hear you are hitting difficulties.

Unfortunately there are still some problems when working with WPML – it’s a complex plugin that does a lot behind the scenes that is outwith our control.

We do plan on spending some time at some future point investigating if there is anything else we can do to help improve things, but at this time I’m afraid we aren’t able to offer a great deal of assistance for problems stemming from WPML.

Leah

Hello,

We are excited to report that our upcoming release, The Events Calendar 3.12, includes changes that greatly improve the compatibility between The Events Calendar and WPML. We’ve been working hard on this integration for some time and we want to specifically thank all of our users who requested and waited for this feature. We appreciate all of the support and patience!

Version 3.12 of The Events Calendar will greatly improve compatibility with WPML, but we still have work to do. If you run into any problems integrating the two plugins, please post in our forums so that we can look into the issues. We’ll be on the look out for tweaks and fixes that will improve things further.

Thank you again to everyone who has been waiting for this! The Events Calendar 3.12 is coming soon- watch your WordPress Updates page!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML: Switching different lang page from calendar view’ is closed to new replies.