Wrong dates showing up in hover over month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong dates showing up in hover over month view

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Stanley
    Participant

The wrong dates show up when I hover over an event in month view. Is this a known bug? Is there a fix?
    http://nsadev.com/build/events/

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

I am getting an error when visiting your site to take a look.

Please let us know when your site is up again and I can take a look and we can go from there.

Thanks

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

Here’s the new URL. Please take a look. The dates sometimes show up wrong in list view also when you click through.

http://soulofyoga.com/events/

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I looked through the site and see the dates off on many different events in the Month View Tool Tip.

Can you let me know if you have any customizations for the Month View templates.

Also please follow our testing for conflicts guide and see if that helps:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Please test with new events including a recurring event during the test as I am not sure if that test will fix the events that are already live.

Let me know what you find out and we can go from there.

Thanks

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

I’ve done all of that but I still have the same issues. What can I do to fix this?

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

I just noticed that when I change the start time it changes the date to that number. I had it at 11am and it made it the 11th. I switched it to 2am and it listed it on the 2nd. Just FYI

Brian
    Keymaster

I visited your site and created a Recurring Event and it always took the first date the of the Month for each event.

I looked around and see no other users are reporting this. So it is not clear what is causing this yet.

When you testing for conflicts and disabled all other plugins and changed themes did you then create a recurring event and see if that worked?

I do not think disabling the plugins and changing themes would fix the existing events. If you have done that please let me know, if not can you can you please do it.

I just noticed that when I change the start time it changes the date to that number. I had it at 11am and it made it the 11th. I switched it to 2am and it listed it on the 2nd. Just FYI

I did not run into this behavior on your site.

Let me know and we can go from there to resolve this.

Thanks

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

I did the test with a recurring event, yes. Same problem.

It does that on the “Bringing in the light” event.

Brian
    Keymaster

I looked into this more and unfortunately, no closer to finding the source.

It does not look like a theme or plugin conflict and no other customers are reporting this issue so it is not a known issue.

Also, not sure what is going on with the “Bringing in the light” event I tried to reproduce the error you are having with the changing dates and it did not do it for me.

I think we need to start looking at the server and the debug logs to see if they have any clues to what is causing this.

Can you please turn on the WordPress Debug and the Events Calendar Debug to see if we can get more information.

Events Debug
    Go to Events->Settings->Miscellaneous Settings

Then check Debug Mode

WordPress Debug
    Please follow the steps in the WordPress Debug Codex in the Example wp-config.php for Debugging section:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Please place that coding and load a couple event pages and then check the error log and see if there are any errors.

Hosting
    Also, please contact your host and let them know the issue and see if they can check the server error logs and see if they find anything that might help us out.

Let me know what you find out and we can go from there.

Thanks

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

I tuened on Debug mode and got this error immediately:

Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /home/soulvince2014/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 59

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

I am now getting:

Notice: Undefined variable: rssi_content in /home/soulvince2014/public_html/wp-content/plugins/responsive-social-sharing-icons/rssi-calling.php on line 13

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

I disabled “Disable comments” It got rid of the first error. I disabled Responsive sharing it got rid of the second error.

I just created a new event and made it recurring. It is still the start time as the event date.

Ryan Stanley
    Participant

It is still using the start time as the event date.

Brian
    Keymaster

It is still using the start time as the event date.

Does it do this with another browser?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong dates showing up in hover over month view’ is closed to new replies.