Your suggestion crashed my events… and you closed the thread

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Your suggestion crashed my events… and you closed the thread

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    funniteart
    Participant

Hey guys… a little frustrated here.
    The last suggestion given on this post https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/links-not-working-in-month-view/#post-891335.

Actually removed ticketing from my events! I’ve lost sales now for 36 hours because of it. Take a look and please let me know why removing tool tips caused this to happen.
    http://www.funniteart.com/event/omagicalnight/

I need an urgent reply to this, please.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for closing the ticket early. There was nothing else we could provide there and I incorrectly assumed you already made the customization.

Modifying the template I suggested:

\the-events-calendar\views\month\single-event.php

Should not doing anything for the tickets on the single event pages.

The template for Single Events is located here:

\the-events-calendar\views\single-event.php

I did visit the page you linked to and notice there were no tickets there. However, I visited other events and they were showing the tickets.

I also removed the coding I suggested on my site and tested with WooCommerce tickets and the ticket fields remained.

I just visited your site and see the tickets are working again. Did adding back the coding to this template fix that?

\the-events-calendar\views\month\single-event.php

Or was there something else?

Sorry again for the frustration with this, let me know if you would like more help on this.

funniteart
    Participant

Thank you for your response. ๐Ÿ™‚

My web developer just reversed the changes you suggested. That corrected the problem. So, I am still unable to use the month view because of the tool tips.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok glad you were able to reverse it. Sorry again for that not sure why it created issues on your site and not on mine.

I created another option you can try that does not change any coding.

.tribe-events-calendar .tribe-events-tooltip {
    display: none !important;
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

That should prevent the tooltips from appearing only on the calendar. Please test your site after adding this on all the views and single events along with single events with tickets just to make sure you do not have any issues.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

funniteart
    Participant

This css worked! Thank you! Perhaps simple css can be the first suggestion next time. ๐Ÿ™‚ That’s more my speed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps.

I will try to remember that about the CSS.

Let me know if you have anything else related to this otherwise I will close this ticket out.

Thanks

funniteart
    Participant

Thank you, Brian! I appreciate you! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks you, you too. Since you marked this resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Your suggestion crashed my events… and you closed the thread’ is closed to new replies.